|Job Ref:||QSLTVS||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Do you like to turn up to work on time?|
My client, a main contractor, is currently working on a major infrastructure project. This is a amazing opportunity to become part of a team who are helping Londons transport links become some of the best in world.
- Top tier main contractor
- A friendly team of over 30 commercial staff who support and help each other.
- A great open office in a sought after location.
- Promotes and encourages personal development, support training and professional memberships
This project will become one of the busiest stations in NA project is not due for completion until NA, as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, will be required to look after sub contractors, and be confident in dealing with clients.
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about being involved with an exciting project.
- You will have experience in quantity surveying within a civils or rail environment ideally
- You will have NEC contract exposure/knowledge
Please send me over your CV today if you are interested in finding out more
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.