|Job Ref:||CHMICADS||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£ 35 - £ 37 per hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
M&E CAD technician Needed |
3D CAD Coordinator required for a successful worldwide M&E contractor to assist on a flagship project, valued £250m.
Rates up to £37 per hour
The primary purpose of this post is as CAD support to the MEP design team and CAD manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience with either CAD MEP or Plant3D or both.
Responsibilities of the ideal 3D CAD Coordinator
* To ensure that company standards and procedures are followed with regard to the creation of and flow of information,
* To manage and maintain a fully coordinated 3D CAD model ensuring all information is up to date and correct.
* Understand and work to space management principles QA standards
* To provide CAD support to the architectural and engineering teams
* To manage plotter and copier resources
* A good level of experience of operating within QA systems under self direction
* 2D and 3D AutoCAD skills
* BIM Experience
* To be able to coordinate a multi-disciplinary MEP model within the space management, safety, build ability and maintainability principles.
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure and on own initiative showing good organisational skills
* Self motivated
* Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
The ideal 3d CAD Coordinator to be conversant with one or more of the following:
* On line document control systems
* MAP CADMEP (formerly cadduct)
* AutoCAD Design review
* Qualifications at any level in building design / construction / CAD
* Mechanical, Electrical and Process experience
* Innovative techniques, productivity and efficiency skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Cad coordinator, CAD Engineer,