|Job Ref:||SVBD1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 70,000 per year, Comission||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Do you have two years commercial property experience? Want to join an up and coming consultancy in a more BD focused role? Then Look no further.|
I am currently working with a small new to market consultancy that are looking for a senior surveyor to join their team. The team is about to be subject to a large amount of investment with this positon coming about through growth. The role will be very dynamic but with a predominant lease restructuring focus.
About the role:
* The candidate will work as a property advisor for our occupier clients within the retail, leisure, office & industrial sectors
* Experienced in negotiating with landlords and managing agents on advising commercial tenants
* A detailed understanding of commercial leases
* A comprehensive understanding of the business structures of SME's and PLC's
* Business-to-business sales of our commercial property services and networking with potential new clients
* Meeting with potential clients in a sales environment (pitches)
* Negotiate fee agreements and influence clients to work with our business on an exclusive basis for their commercial property requirements
* Create strategic relationships with suppliers of information from varied industries
* Researching lease breaks/expiries and spotting opportunities for companies looking to relocate.
* Managing client relationships through the sales & real estate cycle
* Ideally RICS Qualified but not compulsory
* Minimum of 2 years commercial property negotiation experience
* Proven experience in negotiations
* A deep understanding of all types of commercial lease negotiations
* Experience of managing a medium / long term sales pipeline
* Able to build and maintain rapport and communicate at all levels
* Persuasive nature
* Strong presentation skills
* Enjoy and thrive in working in a target driven role
* Expert at all Windows programs
If this sounds like the next step in your career then please give me (Seb) a call on NA for a quick confidential conversation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.