|Job Ref:||BDLS11AECCOST||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Infrastructure Cost Manager|
Up to £55,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Cost Manager seeking a new career? Do you have experience within consultancy? Are you looking for a large employer which works on different projects? Do you have previous experience in the Infrastructure? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting client to help develop and build; we are looking for an experienced QS or Cost Manager or Commercial Manager, who is motivated, great work ethic, and focused. They will be based in the Leeds area.
* Salary up to £55,000
* Amazing holiday benefits
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* Work place nursery and Childcare vouchers
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Estimating and cost planning
* Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
* Preparation of tender documentation
* Interfacing with the client and other consultants
* Monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
* Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Well developed interpersonal and communication skills are key.
* Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members, and effectively balance people and processes. Understands and can demonstrate the importance of Client focus.
* Experience of delivering technically complex projects in the Sectors highlighted above from inception to completion.
* Good understanding of project Governance and procurement processes.
* Experience of working in another comparable consultancy environment, or within a client organisation.
* Experience of training and mentoring of more junior staff members.
* Professional Qualified - ideally Quantity Surveying Degree
* Working towards Chartered Status with the RICS or other equivalent institution
* Good Understanding of contracts (NEC3, JCT, etc...)
* CSCS card holder
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.