|Job Ref:||BDHERTSWD6||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£ 26,000 - £ 30,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
IDS Service Desk Supervisor|
Salary up to £30,000
Elstree Way, Borehamwood
Are you a highly driven and motivated Manager seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? are you MCSA and ITILF certified? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, an leading council, has an exiting opportunity for a new role in there Information and Digital Services team as a Supervisor, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in Borehamwood. This role has excellent parking but does also have a direct public transport route.
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Extensive and structured training program
* Competitive package - Up to £30k
* Excellent benefits and incentives
* Great holiday - up to 38 days
* Super pension - up to 8%
This is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading brand that will offer you excellent working conditions, financial reward, and clear career progression. This is a varied role, where your main task will be to run the IDS Service Desk, maintaining and coordinating a high level of service continuity in computing and telecommunications facilities for all the clients, using the ITIL principles of Service Operation. Some of your duties will be:
* Coordinate the efficient and effective running of the IDS Service Desk. To be responsible for the coordination of all Incidents, Problems and ensuring that all relevant Service Requests are logged with the IDS Service Desk.
* Maintain a high level of service continuity in computing and telecommunications facilities for clients by providing support to servers, PCs, networks and telecommunications equipment.
* Monitor all calls logged on the IDS Service Desk ensuring that SLAs are not breached and that a high level of Service satisfaction is achieved.
* Coordinate the IDS Service Desk rota and to be responsible for ensuring that adequate cover is maintained.
* Assist the IDS Management Team in the production of KPIs and local KPIs.
* Proactively promote the service elements of the IDS Service Desk.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Professional qualification in IT.
* Microsoft Certified Systems Associate (MCSA)
* ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
* The ability and willingness to study for professional qualifications
* Three years' experience in an IS service support role with project management experience.
* Previous experience of implementation and in-depth specialist technical knowledge and skills in the areas of networking, servers and PCs
* Experience of using remote access support tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation. If you want this, then call me!
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.