|Job Ref:||CoachTSJS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Waterlooville||Address:||Post Code:||PO8||Salary:||£ 17,000 - £ 20,000 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Contact Centre Trainer |
Up too £20k
Are you a driven and motivated in customer service who takes pride in motivating and developing teams? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Do you have a positive influence on people?
Our leading National Manufacturing organisation client has an exciting position for a proven team trainer to join a very successful team in Waterlooeville.
* Leading brand - consistent growth and market dominance
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Extensive and structured training program
* Competitive package - Up to £20,000
* Excellent benefits and incentives
* Free onsite parking
Your duties will be:
* Ensure all training activity is focussed on delivering against business objectives
* Delivery of development programmes for all levels of staff
* Help staff and assist if they are having any problems
* Develop induction material and modules for new recruits in different teams with relevant supporting material
* Engage key stakeholders in the development and delivery of training
* Share best practice and training material/ideas
* Support offsite product training sessions with exhibition team
* Ensure the quality assessment process correctly identifies training needs
* Liaise with managers to develop appropriate training and development plans for all staff
* Issue joining instructions for all courses organised by the business unit.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Creates a positive environment which drives a culture of respect and mutual support within their team.
* Experience in creating and delivering sales training programmes
* Ability to create engaging and motivational presentation
* Demonstrates confidence, professionalism, calmness, credibility and resilience
* Team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jake on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.