|Job Ref:||RODA/SCH/STtam||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£ 8.90 per hour, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Customer Advisor / Workforce Planner / Scheduler - Tamworth|
Our leading Maintenance company have a new and exciting opportunity for proven, customer focused Customer Advisor or Workforce Planner / Schedulers in Coventry.
Working with a leading organisation, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls and then the organisation of Engineers out in the field across the Midlands performing essential reactive repairs and planned maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in there career with a true market leading company
* Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
* £8.90ph + Holiday Pay
* Excellent working environment
* Immediate start available
* Taking customer calls to report and log faults
* Plan in and coordinate Engineers to Repair and Maintenance work
* Liaise with internal and external customers to arrange Repair and Maintenance work
* Provide 1st class Customer Services
* Data entry of all works and engineering projects accurately
* Ensure process and procedures are followed for all incidents
* Help to ensure Scheduling is efficient and effective in line with company SLA's
* Previous Customer Services, coordination or scheduling experience
* Previous inbound call experience
* Excellent problem solving abilities
* Customer focused and professional
* Driven by providing excellent service
* Highly organised and professional
* Flexible on working patterns
For more information, please apply today with you latest CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.