|Job Ref:||SPMC1710||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 80,000 per year, travel, pension, healthcare, bonus scheme||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in Commercial Office Fit Outs? A leading Fit Out contractor requires a permanent Senior Project Manager to join their team delivering high end projects in Central London. |
* Up to £80,000
* Travel / car allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Excellent training and work - life balance!
* Responsible for winning and delivering projects up to £10m
* Working on high profile commercial office fit out schemes in Central London
* Typically Cat A / Cat B fit out projects
* Ideally degree qualified in Construction related field
* Experience working as a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
* Must have commercial office fit out experience
* Strong knowledge of Traditional fit out schemes
* Able to work in Central London office with ability to move
* MUST hold CSCS, H&S, First Aid & all relevant tickets
Please apply now to be considered for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.