|Job Ref:||SHSHDCASSH||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£ 16 - £ 19 per hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Document Controller - On Going Contract - South East London - £16 to £19ph LTD - Asite / Sharepoint|
Document Controller required to join a leading Civil Engineering Contractor based in a project office based in South East London.
This is a contract position to start immediately on an ongoing contract.
You will report to the Document Control Manager and work in a team alongside another 2 document controllers.
Location: South East London
Rate: £16-19ph LTD or equivalent in PAYE
Systems: Asite and Sharepoint
As a document controller you will provide a full document control service to the project and:
* Manage design, consents and construction information
* Review documentation inputs to ensure a consistent and timely documentation delivery process to defined standards
* Make formal submissions to the client and third party for consultation, information and approval
* Ensure all documentation is tracked, progressed and expedited as appropriate.
* Ensure personal conduct supports the project H&S and Environmental objectives and demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health, Safety & Welfare and Environmental Policies
* Meet regularly with the Quality Management team to ensure document control process is applied in a consistent manner.
* Provide documentation training and support to the project teams
* Ensures good levels of communications with all parties are maintained at all times, including client, project leadership and delivery team, design teams, consultants, third parties, and the supply chain.
Successful candidates must have:
* Previous experience in document control across the rail, civil engineering, construction sectors
* Experience in dealing with design and third party consents (planning, environmental, flood defence, highways, etc) preferred.
* Knowledge of Asite and/or Sharepoint document control systems
* Experience training others on systems
* An element of flexibility for working hours
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.