|Job Ref:||NASA0000205||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 25 - £ 30 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Personal Assistant to Sales Director - Residential Developer |
A busy Residential developer is looking for a PA to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Sales Director and the team.
Duties will include:
* Manage all incoming post, open, date stamp, categorise and distribute once Technical Director has reviewed.
* Arrange/attend and minute technical departmental and document control meetings.
* Filing and any other correspondence as directed.
* Organise appointments, meeting venues and refreshments for meetings.
* Diary management for the team.
* Meeting and greeting visitors to the offices for the department.
* Attending necessary training courses.
* Maintaining standard forms, letters and questionnaires.
* Update holiday wall planner and spreadsheet.
* Photocopying / binding for sales department.
* Filter telephone calls and take messages and/or action delegate where appropriate for the department.
* Liaise and coordinate Sales Director's diary and appointments.
* Prepare and maintain holiday, sick attendance and whereabouts register for the department.
* Use Microsoft packages to prepare letters, memos, update spreadsheets.
* Promote and implement the philosophy of customer care, quality product and services and health and safety.
* Advise reception of the teams whereabouts.
* Check departmental fax machine, distribute faxes and ensure all resources are kept stocked.
* Monitor action logs and minutes.
* Printing out and reviewing 'Group Memos' and keep Technical Director up to date with this information.
* Any other adhoc duties
* Experience of working in a secretarial/admin role.
* Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs. Must have advanced level within Microsoft Excel.
Please contact naomi slakmon on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.