|Job Ref:||Project scheduler||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 90 - £ 110 per day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
My client is a leading global Architecture & Design studio and due to a sudden increase in work are looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team on a contract basis.|
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for the integrity of BST
* Maintain, develop & communicate project plans.
* Monitor project schedules, costs and resources in support of the project managers.
* Conduct updates of project schedules, resource allocations, budgets and financial status.
* Identify budget, resource and schedule variances.
* Undertake budget and schedule baseline and change control activities.
* Continuously improve process and performance.
Key skills, experience and qualifications needed:
* Excellent project planning skills with proficiency in a project-planning tool such as Primavera or MS Project.
* Strong team player able to achieve results through collaboration.
* Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
* Problem solving skills.
* Be accurate and efficient
* Experience using BST or similar system
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.