|Job Ref:||HDAJS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Didcot||Address:||Post Code:||OX11||Salary:||£ 8,000 - £ 11,000 per year, Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
Help Desk Administrator |
Part - Time - Permanent
Up too £11k
Are you a driven and motivated Help Desk Administrator who takes pride in motivating and developing teams? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Do you have a positive influence on people?
Our leading National Manufacturing organisation client has an exciting position for a proven Help Desk Administrator to join a very successful team in Guildford.
* Part-Time - Wednesday to Friday - 9am - 5pm
* Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
* Extensive and structured training program
* Competitive package - Up to £11k
* Excellent benefits and incentives
* Free onsite parking
Your duties will be:
* Process site access (Airport, Prisons etc.) requests and provide Risk Assessments and method statements engineering operatives.
* Updating Absence and holiday planners
* Timesheets (if applicable), overtime and expenses processing and checking where appropriate
* Production of statutory testing reports
* Liaising and negotiating with specified Travel Agent to book hotel and travel arrangements in advance
* Ordering PPE, Uniform & Equipment
* Updating various trackers for managers, MRT Audit, Store Audit, CRB Check, MRT Master
* Filing and scanning Personal Information
* Labour & Material Audit Checks for commercial team.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Creates a positive environment which drives a culture of respect and mutual support within their team.
* Experience in General Help Desk Administration
* Ability to work collaboratively and flexibly with colleagues to provide the most efficient
* administration support function
* Demonstrates confidence, professionalism, calmness, credibility and resilience
* Team player
* Respect the importance of health and safety and contribute to the divisional health and safety targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jake on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.