|Job Ref:||SSM1810||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Grinstead||Address:||Post Code:||RH19||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Car (or allowance), pension, healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:15|
SENIOR SITE MANAGER- PERMANENT- AWARD WINNING REGIONAL CONTRACTOR - EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEX- UP TO 60K BASIC|
My client is an award winning regional contractor with projects valued between £7m-£30m
An award winning regional Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £250m with projects predominantly in the Sussex region. Projects consisting of Healthcare, Education and Commercial Sectors both new build and refurbishment.
A £25m New Build, Education Project in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Other projects consist of New Build, Refurbishment and Fit Out across the Aviation, Healthcare, Retail and Education sectors with project values typically between £7- £30m.
You will be the Senior Site Manager (Senior Build Manager) reporting to a site based Project Manager. You will in turn be responsible for a Site Manager/ Assistant Site Manager. Ensuring management of all sub contractors and monitoring their performance.
* Degree/HNC/HND in Construction would be desirable
* Experience working for a main contractor in a similar role
* First Aid at Work
* Site management experience of new build D&B and refurbishment projects
* Excellent organiser
* Ensures the highest standards of H&S are adhered to.
* Experience running projects up to £6m as PM or as a Senior on larger projects under a PM ideally for a main contractor
* Basic Salary up to £60k
* £6k Car Allowance or choose Car from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 15%
* Local Projects so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great Sussex office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Site Manager, Senior build manager, Senior Construction Manager, East Grinstead, West Sussex, Sussex, Kent,