|Job Ref:||BBBH141763||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
We have an exciting opportunity for a DV Cleared Senior Integration & Test Engineer to join our client based in Gloucestershire. You will be an experienced integration testing professional who has experience of working within an Agile environment and the ability to lead other testers and interface with key stakeholders. To be considered for this role you must have current valid DV Clearance|
* Active participation in Agile methodologies
* Responsible for verifying that functionality has been tested sufficiently to ensure that it satisfies acceptance criteria.
* Working in a team environment and responsible for scheduling and maintaining test activities (scripts, plans, harnesses, etc) in a variety of environments.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders and work toward continuous improvement.
All of the following:
* Experience of testing in a software engineering environment
* Test scripting and assisting with defining acceptance criteria
* Basic knowledge of JUnit Testing
* A motivated, self-starter with the ability to lead other testers and interface with key customer stakeholders
* Experience of UK Government working practices
Any of the following:
* Automated testing (Selenium or similar)
* elastic search
* REST Services
* JSON (data formats)
* Knowledge of test scripting
* Relation databases such as Oracle or NoSQL databases like SOLR, OrientDB, Mongo DB (SQL)
* Linux shell scripting
* Familiarity of development tools IDE (Eclipse) Build (Ant, Maven), Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo), Source Control (clearCase, git), Project and Issue Tracking (JIRA, RTC)
* Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.