|Job Ref:||BBBH141760||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:18|
We have an opportunity for a talented DV Cleared "Big Data" Architects to join our Government client in London working within a rapidly growing environment. Outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. You will be responsible to help our client to gain more valuable insight into the current and future data stores. Successful candidates will be in a customer facing role bringing their "Big Data" data analysis skills to bear on customer problems. To be considered for this role you must have valid DV clearance |
The ideal candidate:
* Is well versed in all aspects of the engineering, analysis, and architecture of "Big Data";
* Excellent verbal and written skills; and has excellent work management and prioritisation skills
* Ability to understand and develop rigorous data models within the context of business requirements;
* Ability to analyse, abstract and formalise complex information requirements-Information life cycles;
* Data security-information handling and access control;
* Understanding of semantics and rigorous UML models (not just the syntax);
* Good evidence of imparting technical risks and options; and
* Able to work individually and as part of a team, able to manage and prioritise a variety of different tasks.
* Using JSON and XSD to implement data model specifications;
* Data analysis within an enterprise architecture;
* Modelling tools e.g. Enterprise Architect;
* Ability to create information domain models that are endorsed by the business;
* Ability to integrate data models within the wider enterprise architecture;
* Ability to create information Handling Models;
* Ability to provide assurance of projects implementations and of data and information handling models;
* Appreciation of the issues and approaches to data migration form legacy applications; and
* Awareness of Big Data analytics.
Applicants must be able to hold and maintain UK Government clearances.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.