|Job Ref:||204811839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Camden||Address:||Post Code:||EC1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:26|
Service Desk Analyst - up to £45,000 - Camden|
Reporting to the ICT Technical Services Manager, you will provide 3rd line desktop support, either onsite or via telephone, to a diverse user base, with the aim of improving the levels of service to the organisation. You will deal with all calls and correspondence in a highly professional manner delivering an efficient and high quality service to all staff and customers. You will be responsible for supporting all desktop applications, laptops and other mobile devices, PCs, printers and the corporate network. You will provide excellent customer service by understanding the business drivers, taking proactive action and providing clear communication.
* Provide technical support up to a 3rd line level to internal customers on incidents, requests and problems
* Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* Perform root cause analysis for incidents and problems
* Log all ICT incidents and requests received through the ICT Service Desk. Ensure they are owned and managed through to resolution whilst ensuring the agreed SLA and KPIs are met
* Bring experience of Windows 7 and Office 2010 design, deployment and migration
* Bring in-depth knowledge of Citrix XenApp and/or XenDesktop environment. Be able to configure, manage and deploy applications
* Bring experience of designing and deploying SCCM for discovery, deployment and imaging a desktop environment
* Deliver strong administrative skills to manage assets, licences, knowledge base and produce documentation to a high standard
* Bring experience of supporting a thin client, virtualised environment
* Undertake work on projects and initiatives as directed by the ICT Service Desk Analyst 3rd Line Team Leader, ICT Technical Services Manager and Head of Technical Services
* Liaise with 3rd party providers as required, escalating service/contractual issues as necessary
* Be part of an on-call emergency weekend rota covering 08:00 - 18:00 weekends, bank holidays and other non-specified days
* Ensure service desk ticket journal entries are regularly updated with clear written English, with no jargon or the use of acronyms
* Maintain knowledge of current news, system information, problems, changes and updates relevant to our user community, including research techniques and resources
* Other duties including, but not limited to; developing PC builds, maintaining and enhancing existing support documentation, desktop configuration, printer installation, ad-hoc project involvement.
Technical Skill Set
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft-based desktop operating systems, Windows 2003 / 2008 Server and Exchange Server 2003/2010
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
* Windows 7 deployment and support
* Configuring and installing desktop deployment packages using SCCM 2012
* In-depth knowledge of Active Directory 2003 / 2008
* Configuring and troubleshooting Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.5 environments
* Knowledge of databases and application support.
* BSc Computer Science or equivalent experience
* MCITP/MCSA/MCSE (inc Windows 7)
* ITIL Foundation qualified (minimum)
* Full clean driving license.
Premier are acting as an employment agency