|Job Ref:||204811898||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:26|
SAP Consultant (Peripherals) |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: SAP Peripherals Consultant
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Closing date for applications: 28th October 2016
They have an opportunity for a SAP Consultant to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders to understand the configuration, integration and deployment of Peripherals.
- Collaborating with GT SAP Technical consultants, Central & Local IT, Global Architecture Practice and 3rd Parties to understand the configuration, integration and deployment of Peripherals.
- Defining and delivering the Peripherals operational documentation.
- Providing technical advice on the integration of SAP with Peripherals.
- Supporting the transition of Peripherals from project to BAU support within the SAP CoE.
- Creating SAP Basis operational guides to ensure system stability and ongoing technical maintenance.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive experience of SAP Basis business solutions, business analysis or management analysis experience including a number of full lifecycle migration, upgrade, installation and integration with SAP and non-SAP projects.
- Experience of installation, setup and integration of Peripherals covering weight scales, scanners and printers with SAP Business Suite.
- Proficient Basis knowledge of: ECC 6.0, EWM 9.2, MDG 7.0, PO 7.4, BW 7.4, BO 4.1, DS / IS 4.1, IDM 8.0, SolMan 7.1.
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP and Java technology and system architecture in distributed environment.
- SLD, TMS, output management, system administration and monitoring.
- Client deployment covering SAP GUI, NWBC and HTML.
- Understanding and experience of working on SAP projects in a global environment with detailed technical knowledge across the basis and integration workstreams.
You may have experience of the following: SAP Peripherals Consultant, SAP Consultant, Peripherals, SAP, Java, NetWeaver, SAP Developer, HTML, Project Management etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications