|Job Ref:||204811900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£450 - £550/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:26|
Senior Product Manager - £(Apply online only)/ day - 5 month contract - London*|
Security Clearance: Must already hold BPSS + DS clearance or be willing to undergo.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our key clients in London who are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their team. The product manager is required to lead the emergency response team within an agile environment. The team you will be leading is made up of a weekly rotation of developers from different product teams. The key objective of this role is to make the team a high performing team, finding areas of improvement within the team and externally.
Key tasks and deliverables:
* Co-ordination from PM to utilise team and time better.
* PM to manage incidents, articulate on what needs to happen and resolve issues.
* Liaise with other managers to fix issues.
* Road map for time - can plan bite size chunks of problems between emergencies.
* Delivery Manager will be supporting, but PM is only dedicated resource.
* Heavily tied into Operations looking at Operational efficiency
* Complete the Improvement to Disaster recovery provision
* Start and complete a discovery on moving NA to the Paas
* Start an Alpha of moving NA to the Paas
* Establish measures of service availability and load speed
* Balance the demands of the day-to-day running of the NA platform with the Roadmap deliverables
Essential skills and experience:
* Very good stakeholder engagements.
* Someone who can account for incident fallout.
* Good collaboration/ team player
* Must be innovative and persuasive
* Ability to take tech language and make simple.
* Some experience of operations - emergency response working under pressure.
* Lead and inspired small multi-disciplinary agile teams
* Successfully delivered high quality digital products and services
* Built product roadmaps focusing on current, near term and future work
* Owned and managed the priority of a product backlog
* Written user stories with clear acceptance criteria and definition of done
* Used qualitative and quantitative data and evidence to inform decision making
* Experience of working in an agile environment
* Excellent communication skills to a wide range of audiences
* Facilitated team workshops; sprint planning, retrospectives etc
* Articulated shared knowledge and insights across product teams
* A good understanding of user-centered design processes
* Knowledge of and willingness to keep abreast of the changing digital landscape