|Job Ref:||204811901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Solihull||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:26|
Are you a passionate, client focussed Project Manager with a background delivering software implementation projects? Perhaps you're keen to join a smaller (but growing) team where you will be more than just a cog in the wheel and have responsibility for the full project lifecycle? Or maybe the opportunity to get into the exciting world of energy trading appeals? If so, we want to hear from you.|
Based in our brand new central Solihull offices, we are looking for a Project Manager with experience of Software implementations to join our expanding team. This is a key role where you will take personal accountability for your projects. The role will involve
- The core project management skills such as project planning and control, risk management and change management with a focus on meeting client expectations.
- Managing conflicting demands, working effectively with others and identifying innovative solutions to drive project success.
- Taking responsibility for all projects across Trayport Contigo from supporting Sales/Marketing with pre-sales through to implementation and handover into BAU.
- Having end to end responsibility of the project and accountability for success of the implementation to the client.
- Building strong working relationships with colleagues and clients to support our business strategy.
- Working autonomously within established processes and governance models but also identifying improvement opportunities for the good of the business.
- Developing a strong understanding of our industry, products and services.
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will be more than just a cog in the wheel. You will receive excellent support to get you up to speed through a formal induction programme, 1:1 and group training sessions and a "Buddy" to bounce ideas off. You will be expected to grow and develop in the role through focused self-learning, pushing yourself and taking advantage of the training opportunities that are on offer. The successful candidate will
- Have a proven track record of successfully delivering both package and bespoke software development projects in a commercial environment.
- Have experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in all project stages from pre-sales to closure.
- Demonstrate competency in Microsoft desktop technologies, in particular MS Project and Excel.
- Have excellent client management skills and relevant experience.
- Ideally have knowledge and experience of working with agile software development methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
- Ideally have a formal project management qualification (PMP, Prince2 etc)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be happy conversing with everyone from project team members to Directors.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of shaping our future, please click the apply button ASAP