|Job Ref:||204812044||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
telent Fault Desk Operator, London |
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
With current annual revenues of £399M, 1,900 employees and 23 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation's infrastructure.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Will be able to demonstrate a highly professional manner when dealing with clients/customers.
* Experience of General Office processes & procedures.
* Needs to work as part of a team.
* Ability to react to changing circumstances and work under pressure.
* To work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
* Responsible for ensuring that excellent customer service is provided consistently to TfL, by following up actions in a timely manner, providing regular customer updates and meeting promises made.
* Delivery of the Fault Desk Operation.
* Ensuring that telephone calls and emails are answered within SLA's and that incidents SLAs and KPIs are adhered to consistently.
* Where failures have occurred providing assistance to the Supervisor with Root Cause Analysis and taking necessary action to resolve.
* Responsible for accurate logging of incidents and updates on the system.
* Experience in a Service Desk orientated and or an operational role.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Be a highly effective communicator - able to communicate effectively to technicians and customers.
* Experience/understanding of ITIL methodology.
* Working knowledge of SLA's and KPI's.
* Will ensure that all work undertaken is carried out in accordance with telent's Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
* Will report all accidents/incidents to Line Manager via telSAFE.
* Shall inform Line Manager of Health & Safety issues identified.
* Shall co-operate with telent on health and safety matters.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Good communication and IT skills.
* Familiar use of email and internet.
* Understands and contributes to the Urban Traffic Business commitments and strategy.
* Builds trusting relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Demonstrates drives and enthusiasm to succeed.
* Strives for continuous improvement.
* Maintains employee morale and performance.
* Listens to and acts upon employee and colleague concerns.
* Recognises, celebrates and rewards success.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion