|Job Ref:||204812131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Java Web Developer|
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 dependant on experience
Are you a successful Java Web Developer looking for a new challenge?
For over 40 years, Prospects has been bringing graduates and employers together. Our satisfied clients include major blue-chip recruiters, local authorities and SMEs. For any company or organisation looking to recruit talented and well-qualified graduates, Prospects is the first choice. For some, it`s the only choice.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Java Web Developer to join our team in Manchester.
As a Java Web Developer at Prospects, you will be working in an Agile environment as part of a small Java development team in which you will be a key member. You will find yourself in a friendly atmosphere where the work will be varied and based around the latest Java technologies. You will gain exposure to all aspects of the business and will be involved in both the development of new web applications and the maintenance of existing ones. You will work closely with the Product Owners and be advised by the architects but you must also be keen to work independently.
And if that`s not enough, there could be opportunities for helping us to shape our continuous delivery framework if that`s where you see your career going.
The ideal Java Web Developer:
- A degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- Commercial background in Java development with good core Java skills and in-depth understanding of OO principles
- Experience of developing software in a self-disciplined team, preferably in an Agile environment
- Be aware of security concerns in the context of a web application
- A self-starter, you will be eager to learn and quick to pick up new concepts and techniques
- £30,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and monthly cash bonus
- Health Cash plan scheme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community