|Job Ref:||204812259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Position: Lead Front End Web Developer|
Location: City of London
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
Job Type: Full time
Our company client is a Global Insurance business who are now looking to recruit a Lead Front End Developer to their Science team based in the City. This is a unique opportunity to join a widely respected brand in a period of fast paced change.
* The team will have the backing of a multi-million-pound company but with a startup mentality so as a Web developer will have free reign to design and develop some innovative and revolutionary new projects.
* The team is built up of data scientists and machine-learning specialists who build algorithms that you will then work with through APIs and increasingly polished cross-platform web applications and mobile apps that feed seamlessly into existing workflows and/or disrupt them with innovative alternatives.
* The firm has grown rapidly due to the support and investment of the businesses leadership team and they are looking to disrupt their own market from within by hiring an experienced lead Front End/ Full Stack web developer.
Background and skill set required:
* Web developer who is passionate about technology with hands on coding experience to work on projects from blank canvas to solution and looking to make the step up from lead developer to product architect within the short term.
* You will be challenged to grow as a product architect and a team leader and will have the opportunity to enjoy state of the art research and development and radically changing the insurance industry.
Frontend background required for this role:
* UI frameworks (e.g., NA, jQuery, Bootstrap)
* Cross-browser, responsive, and scalable HTML & CSS including modular CSS architectures (e.g., SUIT, BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS)
* Infrastructure operations and automation tools
* Continuous integration and testing (e.g., Jenkins, Hudson, BuildBot)
* Build automation (e.g., Gulp, Grunt, Gradle)
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please apply for immediate consideration