|Job Ref:||204812331||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum + company benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
IT Programme Manager
My client is a market leading software house who are looking to double their team over the next year and are looking for an experienced programme manager who can help achieve these goals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong programme and project management background and be able to effectively lead a team. As part of this position the programme manager will be responsible for:
* The overall delivery of internal and external programmes as well as customer related projects
* Creation and maintenance of programme plan and ensuring products meet expectations of budget and allocated time
* Managing project scope and allocation of project stream
* Plan, organise and lead programme board meetings and communication to stakeholders
* Resource planning of development, testing and other business areas
* Managing programme dependencies, issues and risks
* Managing and mitigating the programmes risks to a successful outcome
* Managing 3rd party deliverables
We are looking for an experienced programme manager who will have:
* Minimum of 4 years programme management experience
* Experience leading projects as well as project team
* Experience within full programme lifecycle
* Experience within software projects
* Previous experience or knowledge of utilities sector / smart metering - nice to have
The salary available for this position is £50-70,000 dependent on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
If this role could be of interest please do get in touch with an up to date version of your CV via this advert today!
Commutable from: Chorley, Bolton, Preston, Liverpool, Wigan, Manchester, Blackburn