|Job Ref:||204812464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£450 - £500/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Cyber Security Engineer - SIEM|
£450 - £500 per day
* As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) you will be responsible for supporting the Design Lead in producing the end to end design and engineering of the SOM cyber Security capability. This role will be responsible for extending product evaluation criteria with Product specific criteria, work with selected vendors in evaluating a select set of candidate products; documenting evaluation results and developing recommendations.
* On selection of the appropriate product you will work with the Design Lead/Technical BA's to refine requirements (user stories), liaise with other SME's/ Design Leads to produce an integrated Cyber Security design for SOM overall.
* You will also be responsible for ensuring quality of the solution including product build out, configuration, testing, training and operational handover. The role also involves working with other programs (non SOM) to accommodate their requirements and configure the tool set accordingly working with the SOM on-boarding team.
* Included in the Cyber Security SME role are the following capabilities
* Security Event Collection and Aggregation (Agents, etc.)
* Security Event Correlation & Alert Management
* Threat & Vulnerability Management
* Security Operation Centre
* Security Penetration testing oversight
* Supporting Security Policy, Standards & Risk Management
* Anti Virus solution
* Security Policy Orchestration
* Compliance Reporting
* Security Dashboard
* Providing Compute capacity demand to Core Infrastructure for storage, network, CPU and shared service(IaaS)
* Integration with other SOM capabilities