|Job Ref:||204812553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barton Under Needwood||Address:||Post Code:||DE13||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated person to join a market leading, award-winning medical software house in the role of Implementation Specialist within the Operations Department.|
Our client is seeking to recruit an Implementation Specialist to work alongside their health products Consultants, Project Managers, Development and Support teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery of product implementation projects as well as a high-quality service to their customers.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage a range of implementation activities including understanding the customer's business processes, configuration and training of all 6PM Clinical Products, with the following responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements as necessary and apply detailed working knowledge of our client's products and features
- Create configuration documents for setup in 6PM ' s products and train clients
- Recommend implementation of features and functions where appropriate.
- Report enhancement requests and issues on behalf of the customer.
- Work with Implementation Project Managers to establish cost and time estimates for implementation.
- Provide post-go live support.
- Produce necessary documentation and handover implementation
- Proven business analysis and process workflow design skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives and deadlines.
- Aptitude for data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of maintaining data confidentiality and integrity.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' previous experience
- SQL, MongoDB, Linux networking and Remote Desktop Connectivity experience (advantageous)
- Experience in Agile Delivery Methodology would be advantageous
- Competitive salary - negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications.
To be considered for this role, please apply today