|Job Ref:||204812576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £40001/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Manual Test Analyst - Permanent - £40K - West Midlands|
We are currently seeking a Manual Test Analyst to join a leading software provider of ETRM, since 2009 our client has gone from strength to strength growing throughout the UK and Europe. You'll become a key member of the development team and working closely with the development team lead. The role is mostly manual testing, updating help documentation with ability to help implement automated testing.
Where do I come into it?
* You'll be an effective relationship builder with good management skills.
* Troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to translate requirements into actionable plans.
* Create test plans, scripts and execute them.
* Raise, track bugs and test them together with any impact testing.
* Set up appropriate data for testing scenarios.
* Solid 4 years' experience in a manual testing role.
* Background in Software testing beneficial.
If you'd like to be considered for the position, please send an up dated CV to Don