|Job Ref:||204812651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you believe you have what it takes to become a Technical Support Team Leader, within a fast-paced and challenging, but rewarding environment?|
We are expanding the Technology department and need a Technical Support Team Leader to join us on this exciting, new journey, replacing old legacy with new modern systems utilising the latest technologies.
The Principal Responsibilities for the successful candidate will be:
* Provide 1st and 2nd Line support to our Clients via phone and email.
* Allocating technical support tasks within a small team.
* Management of the Support Team's work schedule.
* Monitor, including daily checks, of client facing systems.
* Write Reports using SQL queries.
* Carry out sanity testing of Releases.
* Perform Automated and Manual Data Entry.
* Set up of PDAs and POS computers for Clients.
* Manage posting of Kit to Clients.
* Document technical aspects of the various client facing and internal systems.
* Document new support procedures.
* Ad-hoc tasks that may be delegated from time to time.
Technical Support | Team Leader | Support Team Leader | IT | Software | Management | Supervisor
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a few years' experience in technical support and is now looking to take that first step into management.
Though previous supervisory experience is not essential, the ideal candidate will need to prove they have the type of personality to run a small team with little interference from Senior Management.
* Customer focused, with experience of providing advice and guidance to customers, over the telephone and via e-mail with a proven track record of service delivery.
* Able to work closely with other team members within a technical environment, both to obtain knowledge and to pass on accurate and factual information for escalation.
* Able to work independently, use initiative and to apply a lateral thought process to problem resolution.
* Organised and methodical, with the ability to work to targets and goals.
* Highly reliable with direct, honest and dedicated work ethic and approach.
* Patient, with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
* HTML, CSS
* Driving licence
We were established in 2009. This construction, project and site management ERP software and business intelligence company have established themselves as the number one in their marketplace. The company has an impressive re-subscribe rate showing that their essential products are vital to their clients overall induction process, compliance and operations, thereby saving them time, money and reducing accidents through improved health and safety processes