|Job Ref:||204812685||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Net Web Applications Developer|
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Up to 35,000 per annum DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Digital Trip are an award winning, innovative and modern company who build and maintain travel websites across multiple devices. We offer a highly sophisticated but user friendly platform that allows even the most tech phobia people to learn and be able to use our system.
As an industry leader, we are constantly coming up with new ideas and technology ensuring our team are the first port of call and ensuring that we continue to surpass our client`s expectations. Pair that with our team who are all passionate about the company and what we offer, and there is a real winning family feel here.
We are a fun and laid back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate.
We currently have an exciting role for an experienced Developer to join our expert Development Team to help take our award-winning CMS and Travel booking Systems forward.
This role is a demanding one, but will be hugely rewarding for the right candidate. We`re looking for a talented, dedicated Microsoft .Net Web Applications Developer to work as part of our lively team.
You will have a key role in developing, managing and delivering high quality web applications with additional responsibility for the technical quality of production and delivery of development on-time.
You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project`s status whilst ensuring the highest level of quality in our work through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work.
Ideally you should have, or be completing, a degree incorporating Software Engineering practices but this is not essential. The ideal candidate will be have a real passion for digital technology and enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will also need a good working knowledge of:
- Programming with (url removed) (either (url removed) or C#)
- HTML and CSS
- MS SQL databases (although working knowledge of any SQL-based database is acceptable)
- AJAX, JSON, XML & XLST knowledge also beneficial
BENEFITS PACKAGE TO INCLUDE A SELECTION OF:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Digital Trip comes with many benefits you can choose from:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12 months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training programme or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset
If you think you have the experience and drive to be successful in this role. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter for consideration stating your current and expected salary.