|Job Ref:||204812793||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Brussels||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Front Office 1st Line Support Specialist|
* Brussels, Belgium
* €(Apply online only) Euro / Month + Benefits
* Fluency is both English & French is required
* Provide first line support, communicate with users (verbally and written) in English & French.
* Log, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents whenever possible.
* Utilize Remote Desktop Takeover to improve remote diagnose.
* Follow-up end-to-end progress of all incidents, requests and standard changes.
* Execute CMDB update tasks following incident resolutions and change implementation.
* User-rights management.
* Follows established processes and procedures.
Technical / Functional Skills
* Good knowledge of WKS Administration (Windows 7)
* Basic knowledge of Server OS (Windows 2003, 2008) and Active Directory
* Very good knowledge of Office applications
* Basic System Administrator experience
* Secondary school diploma/certification of completion
To be considered for this position, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Nick Burd on +44 (0) (Apply online only) for more details