|Job Ref:||204812834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£23000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Team Leader - Data Processing|
One of Triad's longstanding clients who are among the leaders in their field, are looking to recruit a Team Leader to manage a team of staff undertaking Geospatial data processing activities. After a number of recent wins, the team is expanding and actively recruiting.
The salary is negotiable between £23k and £27k per annum.
• Ensure production plans and schedules are in place and maintain accurate communication with production manager and project management team.
• Oversee the processing activities of the team and ensure that production is efficient, final products are of a suitable quality and quality assurance processes are followed appropriately.
• Ensure timely delivery of final products to multiple clients simultaneously.
• Day to day management (including admin and HR tasks) of a multidisciplinary processing team.
• Ensure Health and Safety and other policies are being followed by production staff and maintain a safe working environment.
• Effect continual development of both people and systems through review and proposals for change.
• Desired Knowledge and Experience
• Previous management experience leading teams (preferably performing technical workflows).
• Strong planning and scheduling skills.
• Project management skills including prioritisation, delegation and adaptability.
• Clear and timely communication.
• Good People management skills (hold an understanding of company policies, procedures and performance management systems).
• Leadership and Team development skills (ability to inspire, motivate, build confidence, and generate
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position