|Job Ref:||204812844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum 6K car allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
IT Trainer / Consultant |
Shortlist has an urgent need for a IT Trainer with experience of delivering training into professional services environment. Our client is a leading wealth management solutions company with a reputation for building long lasting relationships with their clients.
The successful candidate will have a track record for delivering comprehensive technology training and support to partners and their support staff. The right IT Trainer will be someone who has a background in the financial sector or professional services, and who thrives on delivering exceptional training and support. Our client requires a IT Trainer who can support end users in 'how to' queries, conduct Technology-related consultation meetings with Partners and their support staff. The IT Trainer will be seen as the first point of contact for location-based Field Management Team for all Technology related training and consultancy.
Main responsibilities for the IT Trainer are:
* The ability to deliver training in all aspects of their in-house planning and business process applications.
* To produce clear documentation detailing current working practices and IT solutions and make detailed recommendations for implementing the in-house system and other client orientated supported technology solutions.
* To project manage client implementations to completion as detailed in the project plans.
* To plan and allocate centrally-available training resource to deliver product training if demand exceeds personal availability.
* To support, train, and inform field management in technology related developments.
* To support the system change process from an end-user perspective by way of overview sessions, training support as required.
* To report activity regularly via reporting mechanisms and insure all productivity is logged by monthly deadline dates.
* To communicate regularly with Field Management Teams in regard to technology developments and ensure they are fully equipped with the technology-based knowledge they need to support Partners.
The IT Trainer will be required to deliver training and support to one office location in Central London, Watford and Colechester. As a reflection of this requirement, our client is offering the successful IT Trainer a salary of £38,000, £6,000 car allowance, plus bonus and a pension.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis