|Job Ref:||204812849||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Brussels||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Junior System Administrator |
* Brussels, Belgium
* Employee (Opportunity for freelance as well)
* (Apply online only) Gross / Month Salary (€)
* Good English Language Skills
* Operations Role
* Validation and testing of new procedures before release.
* Development of scripts to improve central management and control facilities (central alerting, central logging, central security polices implementation ...).
* Drafting of procedures, installation notices and scripts for the integration, installation and upgrade of services.
* Participate in the 2nd Level on-call standby service.
* Project Management Role:
* Assistance with the roll-out of new ICT infrastructure projects.
Technical / Functional Skills
* Relevant MS Certification
* Windows Server knowledge
* In-depth Backup and Storage technologies experience
* Virtualisation technologies
* English language skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Nick Burd on +44 (0) (Apply online only)