|Job Ref:||204813087||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£29.00 - £30.00/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Contract 22 weeks, Warwickshire
Rate: £30.00ph Ltd / Umbrella Company
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with Requirements Management, Behaviour Driven Development application in Agile framework and Stakeholder Management expertise. Although based in the office close to Warwick this role may involve travel to various office sites in the UK. Ideally you will have an understanding and experience of working with various software methodologies, of automotive product life cycle and proficiency with MS Office packages and JIRA.
The Connected Car team is committed to deliver experiences customers love, for life. They work on latest technologies & solutions delivering great products, faster and are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Business Analyst to work with one of the Connected Car development teams which focuses on delivering high quality web and mobile devices based projects.
* The team drives and delivers projects based on Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) model and an ideal candidate would be responsible to translate Business Requirements into unambiguous Technical Requirements and organise them into Epics & User stories with a clear set of Acceptance Criteria.
* Cross component dependency analysis, impact assessment, system interface analysis support and documentation would also form a part of the main role, besides monitoring & tracking alignment and progress of deliveries with cross-functional teams.
* Undertake ownership and accountability for the development and delivery of the detailed business & technical requirements while maintaining Business Process alignment across all stakeholders (internal & external).
* Degree/Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or Design Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Strong & demonstrable experience in documenting requirements for agile and waterfall projects
* Multiple stakeholder management (internal & external)
* Expert problem solver, able to communicate effectively to resolve challenges
* Experience with Behaviour Driven Development
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)