|Job Ref:||204813232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team.|
The purpose of the role is to manage multiple concurrent customer revenue and internal IT based projects to scope, schedule and budget. Projects may be standalone or part of a larger programme.
* Accountable for performance (scope, schedule and budget) of all activities undertaken under the scope of assigned Projects.
* Manage projects through the full life cycle of definition, design, development, configure, test, pilot, deploy and closeout.
* As part of a bid team lead by the account management function contribute to proposals with specific responsibility for estimation, schedule commitments and definition of project management and implementation processes.
* Communicating the vision and status to all interested parties in order to ensure common focus.
* Defining and obtaining success criteria of a project and achieving these.
* Managing customers' expectations in partnership with the account team and the Senior Project Manager where applicable.
* Managing and mitigating risks and managing opportunities across the projects assigned
* Ensure the management of scope change in a controlled manner that optimises the opportunities resulting across assigned projects. Coordinate change introduction and baseline control.
* Responsible for defining, communicating, achieving buy in and ensuring delivery to summary and detailed schedules for assigned programmes.
* Implements best practice and continuous improvement.
* Takes responsibility for own personal development and skills updating.
* Educated to Degree or diploma level education (or equivalent)
* Exposure to and understanding of structured Project Management.
* Prince 2 Qualification desirable
* Demonstrable experience in a project management role
* Experience in Business to Business financial information management services
* Well organised and structured in outlook
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise
* Ability to analyse and describe a 'problem' simply and clearly
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Microsoft Project
There may be occassional European Travel, and the successful candidate will have a UK Driving licence