|Job Ref:||204808281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
We are looking for a Xamarin Developer (iOS / Android) to join an Agile Product Development team in Oxford. |
As the Xamarin Application Developer, you will be focusing on a mobile cloud app for the automotive industry working alongside the current team to continuously improve and develop the mobile function of the core product.
As a Xamarin Developer, your responsibilities would include:
- Participating in the complete development process from design to deployment utilising agile practices.
- Writing tests and testing software to maintain software quality standards.
- Proposing, reviewing and developing a range of software solutions, including mobile apps, to meet the business requirements.
- Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts and software architects.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of the user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Supporting the implementation of quality improvement measures while delivering solutions on time and on-budget.
As a Xamarin Developer, you must have experience in:
- Developing mobile apps in Xamarin for Android and iOS
- Visual Studio
If you feel this role matches your current skill set then please get in touch with Chris Casey at BPS World today or click "apply" with an updated CV.
BPS is a market leading recruitment company with a difference. We have a wealth of experience across many markets and are continuously taking exciting new opportunities from our extensive client base, to hear about these opportunities please visit the BPS World website