|Job Ref:||204808329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
SAP Support Analyst|
Amoria Bond are currently recruiting for a SAP Support Analyst to support a new deployment of SAP and helping to manage the change that supports the business processes. This will be for an initial 5 month contract based in the North West of the UK with a view to extend for the right SAP Support Analyst.
The ideal SAP Support Analyst will have some knowledge of the following:
* Experience in SAP FI or HR
* SAP Super User level experience
* SuccessFactors or Ariba knowledge or experience is not essential but would be advantageous
* Experience of working with stakeholders and the ability to confidently explain technical issues using a range of tools and techniques
The successful SAP Support Analyst responsibilities will include:
* Providing support to the SAP Team
* Supporting user acceptance testing and testing functionality including review of test scripts
* Supporting the transition of other SAP systems in a BAU operation
* Support the creation of the user guide for Successfactors and other SAP modules.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be work on one of the few full implementations currently happening in the market right now and be exposed to some of the latest SAP technologies. Good communication skills will be absolutely key to successfully performing in this position.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role