|Job Ref:||204808361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Linux Support Engineer - RedHat/Linux, VMware, Network design based in Woking. My client is looking for an experienced Linux Support engineer to assist in build, configuration, deployment and documentation of the infrastructure environment.|
My client is looking for an experienced Linux Support Engineer to assist in build, configuration, deployment and documentation of the infrastructure environment. While also playing an active role in the infrastructure team and contribute to the overall development of IT within the organisation. This will also be for external clients as well.
Ideal applicants will have experience of the following -
* RedHat/Linux - Design, implementation and administration.
* VMware - Design, Implementation, configuration and troubleshooting.
* Network - Design principles and implementation.
* Monitoring systems - Alerts, troubleshooting and setting up new systems.
* TOMCAT, APACHE, JBOSS
* SQL Server implementation and administration
* Oracle support and implementation
* Window Server (2008/2012)
* Active directory
* Server hardware configuration
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be eligible for SC/CTC clearance. In return a salary of up to £60k is on offer (dependant on current experience) and a good benefits package.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK