|Job Ref:||204808404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £510/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Senior Software Development Engineer - Client Side - 6 months - London -£500|
My client is an online travel company based in Central London. They are looking for a Data Scientist to join a newly built team that will deliver the next generation business monitoring platform. The new system will be right at the centre of the organisation and will form the basis of many business decisions in the years to come.
The team combines the brightest minds in Tech and Data Science to collaborate in a multidisciplinary project. This will give the candidate a unique opportunity to add intelligence right at the centre of the platform by creating cutting-edge anomaly detection algorithms - a crucial ingredient for the successful completion of this project.
The following skills are essential in order to be considered:
* Expert knowledge of Scala
* Expert knowledge in Spark and its ecosystem
* Expert knowledge on a functional language of your choice
* Expert knowledge of relational databases
* Knowledge AWS Ecosystem (EMR, EC2, Lambda, SNS, Cloud Formation)
* Expert knowledge of relational database(s) of your choice
* Experience in Agile delivery
* Good experience creating scalable and high-performant code
* Good knowledge of infrastructure automation software/tools such as Chef and Docker
* Proven ability to write efficient SQL statements
Please apply by sending through your latest CV and we will be in touch. Thank you and we look forward to speaking to you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK