|Job Ref:||204808421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
PHP Developer |
£35,000 - £45,000
PHP, WordPress, MySQL, HTML5, CSS
The successful candidate will take a lead position in developing the university's web applications and exciting educational technology, enriching the experience of learning for all students. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer with strong technical skills to be involved in the rapidly expanding phenomenon that is e-learning.
* Produce e-learning tools on the web from design stage to development and delivery.
* Be flexible to learn new languages and expand your skill base.
* Ensuring that the online design and development of all educational technology is carried out to the highest standard.
* Maintain the Business School's Hub, including quality assurance sign off and managing updates and changes.
* Be a proactive member of relevant university committees concerned with the Online Learning program.
* Stay up to date with developments in higher education web technologies in order to continue driving for improvements.
* To line manage, as required, a junior developer.
* Use regularly version control systems, including SVN and GIT Hub, to facilitates collaboration between external developers, keeping a streamlined process for development, testing and deployment.
* A degree in a relevant discipline; or professional experience equalling this.
* Excellent command of HTML5/CSS.
* Knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
* Working knowledge of Git (BitBucket).
* Desirable: WordPress experience.
* Desirable: API experience.
* Desirable: previous involvement in education or e-learning.
If you feel you match the above criteria please respond with your most recent up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency