|Job Ref:||204808431||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Position: Head of Digital Transformation|
Salary: £70000 - £90000 per annum Plus Bonus
Job Type: Full time
Our company client is a market-leading consumer services organisation and house-hold brandwho are currently seeking to drive digital innovation and change in a market place that is behind the curve. The team is now looking to take on board a driven and pioneering Head of Digital Transformation for their skilled team based in London. This position will overhaul the firm's digital services and channels while growing a team and meeting the team's objectives through online transformation, improved online customer experience and a more effective digital product range.
* The Head of Digital Transformation has overall responsibility for the delivery of multiple technology solutions across a number of large programmes and agile teams, by ensuring consistency in delivery approach through the PMO and Scrum Masters, and by growing capability in people.
* The successful Head of Digital Transformation will work with the Chief Digital Officer and Heads of Product to develop a long-term strategy ensuring that their ambition is aligned with their strategic goals.
* Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
* Define and implement, in conjunction with the Chief Digital Officer, the direction of the overall digital strategy
* Responsible for working with the IT Change Board to coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital
* Work with the Chief Digital Officer in coordinating and managing the annual digital team's delivery calendar, Roadmap and OGSM
Other duties involve:
* Work with IT Digital Operations team to regularly monitor and review site performance against SLAs
* Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects
* Responsible for Delivery reporting to digital management team, Product Owners and key stakeholders
* Develop on-going plans for delivery activities in conjunction with the digital PMO Manager and Senior Scrum Master and manage any allocated resources to ensure that the team delivers to committed tasks.
* Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's
Background and competencies required:
* The Head of Digital Transformation will have a proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change agenda as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions.
* The successful applicant will have deep expertise in delivering digital technologies using Agile methodology and will need to have superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team and have a passion for forward thinking digital transformation.
Keywords: digital, change, transformation, delivery
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position