|Job Ref:||204808459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£125/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Content Manager - Creative Agency - London - £125 p/d - 5 weeks|
My client is a fully-integrated communications agency and creative studio. A 5 week contract is available for a Content Administrator to help with the delivery of a major greenfield project for an automotive client. This is a great opportunity to work with a group of friendly, collaborative and professional people, in an up and coming area in Central London.
The Content Administrator will be responsible for the content migration as well as:
* Web administrative tasks using client's Drupal CMS
* Will use Adobe Creative Suite to a high standard when needed
* Regular checks on websites for consistent style and up-to-date information
* Create, write and proof content for the websites
* Administer and archive assets
* Oversee the quality of the information on the websites
* Work with the other teams in the business to achieve consistent results across all websites
Apply immediately by sending through an updated CV/portfolio with your contact details and we will be in touch with you in due course. Many thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK