|Job Ref:||204808746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Network Security Technical Lead|
Excellent salary + benefits
Our client is an award-winning connectivity provider who has established a reputation for quality and maintaining a personal, unique approach for each of their partners, listening to their needs and satisfying their requirements. Due to continued success in their market, they are now recruiting for a Network Security Technical Lead to join their head office team in Telford.
Working as part of the Network Operations Centre (NOC) and reporting to the NOC Manager, as Network Security Technical Lead you will be required to design, test, install and maintain Customer and Core Network Firewall Equipment. In this role you will:
- Be the technical lead for the support and maintenance of the Security Tools in Company or Customer Network.
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration and directing system installation while following and enforcing system standards.
- Lead in the design and implementation of new security solutions.
- Maximising network performance by monitoring and troubleshooting any problems, schedule any upgrades that are required and collaborate with the network architects.
- Be the technical lead and escalation point internal to the NOC on security and Sonicwall products.
- Ensure all information needed for installation, maintenance and faults are all logged correctly and in a timely fashion onto the ticketing system.
- Ensure that all installations, maintenance and fault finding activities comply with good Health and Safety practices.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and ensure all documentation required to manage installations is completed accurately, clearly and in good time.
- You must have a GCSE in English and Maths
- Minimum 2 years` experience of Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, IOS-XR and IP routing protocols and Network security
- You will require a high level of attention to detail and be able to work accurately under pressure
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Child Care Vouchers