|Job Ref:||204808761||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Pershore||Address:||Post Code:||WR10||Salary:||£38000 - £42000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
My public sector client near Worcester require a Development Manager to provide a key role in delivering the current ICT strategy and development plan.|
The individual will report to the ICT Service Manager, and ensure that project and programme management standards are followed for all ICT developments.
In regards to line management, the individual will work with the ICT Service Manager, ICT Service Improvement Manager, Infrastructure Project Manager, and Applications Project Managers to develop the work of four ICT teams in total.
* Work with ICT Service Manager, and where required provide programme and project management
* Work with ICT Services Manager to develop and shape the ICT architecture
* Coordinate the assessment of new and emerging hardware, software and communication technologies, products, methods and techniques.
* To analyse and recommend changes in business requirements or business systems to maximise return on the investment.
* Support managers to identify, review problems and change business requirements.
* Oversee the delivery of on-line services and deliver channel shift in a way that improves the customer experience and choice.
* Support the ICT service continuity management process to ensure that ICT services can be restored within specified time and that the process is tested annually.
Whilst having experience of management is still important, the key thing for this role is developing the service and systems at the organisation.
You will have significant experience within an ICT environment working on a variety of platforms. You will have been involved in developing and implementing ICT systems and ensuring that the business is able to maximise its return on investment.
The salary on offer for this role is £38,789 - £42,474 per annum, plus a range of benefits including;
* 27 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) this increases with service.
* Flexible working hours
* Free parking
* Local Government Pension Scheme
To apply, please send an up to date CV to