|Job Ref:||204808859||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Service Improvement Co-ordinator|
Established IT services company is recruiting a Service Improvement Co-ordinator to assist the Director of Managed Services to work in partnership with the professional Services staff, SDM's, managed services operations manager and teams and other departments who interface with the managed services operations centre, to deliver a consistent and professional service.
As Service Improvement Co-ordinator main tasks & responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all process and procedures remain available and current, in a standard controlled format.
- Align all processes and procedures to ITIL best practice.
- Provide training & guidance to departmental management teams to ensure processes and procedures are fully understood to allow them to effectively manage their teams.
- Provide clear and concise communication at all levels from internal and external clients, team members and the executive board.
- Interface with customers, suppliers, third parties and other internal departments when required.
- Ensure awareness of all escalations, assisting departmental managers where required making sure de-escalation steps are completed.
- Produce monthly report to include KPI data, content detail to be agreed with the Director of Managed Services.
- Maintain Procedure manuals for the MSOC team.
- Review SDM & MSOC department reports to check for trends & patterns with the aim of identifying corrective actions.
As Service Improvement Co-ordinator you will demonstrate relevant experience and ideally hold ITIL qualifications and have service desk management experience.
On offer is a basic of up to 30k and benefits. Our client has a great work ethic and culture and is committed to staff training and development