|Job Ref:||204808996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£90000 - £91000/annum benefits, car allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Information Assurance Lead|
Salary: Up to £90k (permanent) plus benefits.
Location: Bristol (flexible on location due to UK wide travel)
We have an exciting position for an Information Assurance Lead within a leader in the Aerospace, Defence and Security industries.
You will act as the lead consultant within the Cyber Services business unit for the provision of information security and information risk advice and the lead consultant within the Cyber Services business unit for the provision of ICT system security architecture design and ICT system architecture auditing.
You will be managing a small team of SIRA consultants along with being the 'go to' SIRA and ICT Security Architecture expert for the Cyber Services business unit.
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Security Architecture
You will be required to;
* Engage directly with project teams, clients and stakeholders
* Assess, and communicate in business language, the information security risks associated with solutions/systems.
* Ensure that project teams, clients and stakeholders stay informed of
* Manage the information security risks associated with live services, engaging with senior risk owners as required.
* Able to anticipate and manage risks and provide mitigation for any risks.
* Conform to all business process, standards and guidelines as appropriate.
* Advise on the available standards, methods, tools and applications
* Maintains an awareness of developments in cyber security.
* Adept in finding solutions to complex problems.
* Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of security architectures in specific business or functional areas.
* Produces detailed security architecture specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected products.
- Broad and deep ICT cyber security technical knowledge;
- Qualified in PRINCE2 and/or Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3;
- Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP and CCP Senior/Lead SIRA)
- Working knowledge of TOGAF / MODAF and architecture modelling tools (ideally MooD);
- Experience of working in a fast paced demanding environment with multiple stakeholders and client interfaces;
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Must be Security Cleared
For more information or a more detailed job spec outlining all the required skills, please call me on NA or email