|Job Ref:||204809038||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£24000 - £26000/annum Multiple benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Service Desk Analyst - Tier 1 in Staverton Wiltshire
Join this technology company and learn and grow your career
Trapeze Group is a leading software supplier to the public transport industry. From buses to trains to taxis, our systems help to make public transport a safer, more convenient and pleasurable experience. You may already have seen some of our public-facing mobile and web systems at Transport for London, and other leading names in the transport industry.
As an employer we are committed to cultivating a friendly and exciting working environment, with huge emphasis on employee engagement. And as the UK arm of a global organisation we can offer the sense of social community often associated with a small, local business; combined with the expected advantages of working for a far larger employer: great benefits; dedication to identifying talent; and huge investment in staff development.
Responsible for the front line support of Trapeze Products for the Public Transport industry. The successful candidate will work with the existing team of Support Analysts to support our existing client base.
The Support Analyst, supported by our technical team, will carry out the investigative work required to identify the cause and resolution for reported issues.
Reporting to Service Desk Manager
Customers • Support existing clients and drive customer satisfaction.
• Provide superior customer support and ensure that commercial terms are sustainable, profitable and consistent with Trapeze practices
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and measure and achieve rating of >4/5
• Ensure cases and incidents are resolved within Service Level Agreements
• Participation in the annual User Conference and at User Groups
• Deliver On-Line training courses Feedback from Customer Satisfaction Survey
Feedback from peers and customers
Log and resolve product related issues as they are reported by our client base.
• Log the incoming case and capture sufficient details within the helpdesk system to facilitate an appropriate investigation.
• Agree the priority of the issue with the customer and record it against the call.
• Record the actions taken to investigate and resolve the issue in sufficient detail to provide a comprehensive history of the event and to build the support knowledgebase.
• Monitor open calls for your assigned clients on a daily basis to ensure that issues are being dealt with in a timely manner and in compliance with our Service Level Agreement.
• Ensure that the call status is updated and that the appropriate communication is fed back to the customer in a timely fashion.
• Software testing must be completed for all product related code being released from the business
• Complete the appropriate level of product testing required to ensure that any software released from the business is functioning in accordance with the agreed specification and is bug free.
• Maintain quality test records to evidence the testing carried out prior to a software release.
• Assist with the compilation and publication of product release documentation.
• Product releases must be deployed in accordance with the documented Quality Procedure.
• Communicate effectively with the client and with TGUK staff to ensure that deadlines and customer commitments are met
• A key element of this role is to communicate effectively with our development and technical staff to resolve customer issues.
Product documentation must be completed to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that product documentation is completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with the documented TGUK quality procedures
• Where change requests or chargeable services have been requested by the client, compile the customer quotation in accordance with the winning work quality procedure
• All customer facing documents should be produced to a high professional standard.
• Be responsible for out of hours support requirements, once trained to the appropriate level.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues all over the globe
• Development resource is located in the UK, Canada and Denmark.
• Strong remote communication is required
• Use technology to foster strong relationships with people you will never meet (Linkedin, OurVolaris, Webex, Sharepoint, Confluence)
• Support colleagues from other Functional areas to ensure that corporate goals are met.
Levels of capability required for entry to role: •
Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer support role.
• MS Office
• Understanding of SQL and relational databases
• Experience of supporting proprietary software
• On occasion be prepared to travel to customer sites.
Learning opportunities • Full product and technical training will be given where necessary.
• ITIL Foundation training