|Job Ref:||204809134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Herne||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum excellent benefits & progression||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Our client is a market leading supplier of IT infrastructure solutions and managed services. They tend to specialise in the following areas; |
- hosted solutions
- netwrok infrastructure
- data centre
All providing business continuity for small, medium and large sized businesses across South East England.
Our client is looking to grow the 2nd/3rd line support engineering team by 2 people. The roles are a mid-level role within the business reporting directly to the team leader of the department over all.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- deployment and ongoing support of IT projects and managed services
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- excellent technical and interpersonal skills
some project management capabilities
- experience within an IT service provide previously
Ability to design, implement and support various IT solutions
This role will predominantly be office based and is commutable from near by towns such as: Maidstone, Canterbury, Faversham and Whitstable.
The successful candidate will also have working knowledge of most of the following IT packages:
- MS desktop and server operating systems
- MS Hyper-V
- Exchange service and associated e-mail protocols
- Office 365
- RDS/Terminal Server
- Active directory
- Storage including: SAN, NAS, SCSI, iSCSI and fibre channel
- Networking Comms - including lease lines and wide area network.
A huge advantage would be for the candidate to possess MCITP, but is not essential.
To put the finishes touches on a perfect applicant - my client would also like the following as part of a package:
- Smart, professional appearance as you will be visiting clients on site for a small proportion of your role
- Excellent communication both written and spoken
- A strong desire to over achieve within the company, especially as it grows.
- The ability to work self motivated but also in tandem with the team around you.
- Eligibility for security clearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, that offers security, protection and professional progression. The tea are driven and enthusiastic about where the company is going ver all and wish this attitude an engird to continue as the team grows.
Interviews are available ASAP - it is a 2 x stage interview process