|Job Ref:||204809137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £50001/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Security & Risk Analyst - Hatfield: £50-60k|
A market leading Infrastructure Services organisation is searching for a security and Risk Analyst; to maintain the control status of security dashboards providing assessments of emerging threats. Ideal candidates will have a broad understanding of Operational Security.
Key Responsibilities for the Security & Risk Analyst
* Monitoring and maintaining the operational security dashboard within the organisation
* Maintaining the security tools used in the proactive defence of the organisations systems
* Undertake proactive monitoring of security tools, highlighting and remediating any incidents
* Investigating incidents and remediating as required in line with the organisations incident response plan
* Able to work well with all levels of the business, to effectively, quickly and concisely convey complex security messages
* Assist the ISMS & Risk Manager to create, implement and maintain security controls and processes aligned to ISO27001 and the organisation's ISMS
* Maintain and write clear standards and technical security processes
* Assist managers in the ongoing security of their global organisation
* Assisting seniors with training and awareness activities
* Undertake risk assessments for internal projects as required
* The role will be a 70/30 split between operational security & GRC
Key Skills and Experience for the Security & Risk Analyst
* An understanding of a wide range of security tools including Sophos, DLP tools, Websense etc.
* Familiarity with Incident Response/Management
* An understanding of IT technologies including Unix, Windows, Active Directory etc.
* An understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure would be useful
* Forensics experience useful
* Certifications such as CISSP or CEH are highly desirable and candidates should be able to exhibit an interest in developing themselves and their careers
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds