|Job Ref:||204809253||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
• You will be responsible for implementing new features and enhancements to their existing projects and will play a key role with ongoing development within the company.
• You will help with the implementation of new websites and systems for our customers and will also be expected to troubleshoot support requests from customers and end users.
• Build new features and functionality into our sites and systems.
• Assist with on-going development across existing projects
• Write comprehensive documentation to accompany your code.
• Thoroughly test your own code and that of your colleagues.
• Investigate, diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues.
• Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, eager to contribute to group discussions and bring a positive attitude to the role.
• You will demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and technologies. In return you will be provided with the opportunity to play a pivotal role across a diverse range of interesting web and mobile projects offering a breadth of experience and involvement.
• Provide evidence of development on the LAMP stack and have examples of your work.
• MySQL skills and the knowledge to interact with a database securely to protect against SQL injection.
• How to modify, create and maintain WordPress websites.
• Responsive design and front end frameworks like Bootstrap.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
• CSS frameworks and pre-processors, such as LESS or SASS.
• PHP frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symphony or similar).
• Unit testing frameworks, frontend and/or backend
• Version control systems such as SVN/GIT.
• MVC principles.
• Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and some user interface design knowledge.
• Package managers and task runners such as composer, bower, grunt and gulp.
• Candidates should be able to produce examples of work which illustrate their abilities.
• This will be the ideal role for someone who wants to be part of a knowledge sharing environment and a very close knit team. You must have a willingness to learn and adapt to new systems and technologies, in return you will be provided with the opportunity to play a pivotal role within a growing company.