|Job Ref:||204809303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£37000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:27|
Customer Analytics Analyst|
£37K - £45K per annum
Based in the heart of London, is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Analytics Analyst to join one of the largest media companies in the UK.
Working closely within the insight and analytics team and reporting to the Customer Analytics Manager, the day to day responsibilities will include:
• Delivering analysis of customer characteristics
• Advanced analytics and model building to understand and predict customer behaviour
• Be up to date with the latest data trends .
• Form and maintain internal relationships with senior analyst and stakeholders to support fact based customer decisions.
To be considered for this role, the ideal Customer Analytics Analyst must demonstrate the following:
• Proficient user of SQL
• A good understanding of CRM, data focused marketing and advertising
• A strong analytical mind-set
• Good presentational skills
• Knowledge of building statistical models
This is an organisation that likes to be at the forefront of the ever changing data landscape and they are looking for likeminded individuals to join their team. For more information, please apply with the latest copy of your CV